JS Treesurgery is a professional Tree Surgery company based in the West of Ireland. We are a family run business and we have proudly served private, public and commercial based customers nationwide in the care and maintenance of trees. We have over 10 years experience in all aspects of tree surgery and during this time we have established a reputation built on providing safe and highly professional services to our customers. We provide these services to the highest standards always insuring the integrity of the tree is protected.
We offer a wide variety of tree services from trimming, topping or shaping to the removal of dangerous trees. All work is carried by trained and competent professionals to a very high standard. Our team is fully qualified and hold NPTC safety certificates and we hold full public and employer liability insurance. Our passion is the conservation of trees and we endeavor offer our customers the very best advice on tree maintenance. We can offer professional tree reports on request.
We believe that trees play an important role in our environment both aesthetically and ecologically and so we are committed to carry out tree management services to the highest standard.
We endeavor to offer all our customers a professional service and to ensure that their trees or hedges are left aesthetically pleasing, safe and healthy. Our Team realise the importance of a professional service. Our highly skilled climbers and groundsmen work together to ensure your project is done to the highest standards. We are fully insured and highly professional.
Our Environmental Policy
JS Tree Surgery is committed to providing our customers the highest quality of service while minimising the impact our activities have on the environment. We achieve this by taking all conceivable steps to prevent pollution, to avoid damage to habitats, and to reduce our carbon footprint.
We achieve this by
1. Ensuring that our environmental Policy is robust, understood by all and implemented as in integral part of our company’s culture,
2. Reviewing our operations to ensure that we fully implement this policy and continually seek opportunities for improvement as new products, technologies and practices allow.
3. Working with our clients in a responsible manner to ensure that environmental impact is fully taken into consideration at every stage of each project, and where appropriate propose solutions with minimum impact and maximum sustainability.
In practice, this means that we:
We operate in compliance with all relevant legal requirements, environmental legislation standards and codes of practice and strive to use best practice in all our activities.
We actively promote the use of ecological, conversational and sustainable practices
We take steps to minimize risks to employees, customers, public and wildlife
We work to protect the habitats of protected species including but not limited to Nesting birds and their nests and eggs as well bats and badgers All of which are protected under The European Communities (Birds and Natural Habitats) Regulations 2011
We promote the reduction rather than removal of trees whenever possible and we also encourage re-planting.
We undertake a Bat Presence Survey prior to felling possible habitats. We inform our customers of any protected species which prevent work from being undertaken.
We promote the re-use of waste materials, by selling or donating our waste wood as logs for fuel, or as wood chip. All other green waste is composted by us to minimise use of landfill.
We aim to minimise energy wastage, and reduce our carbon footprint, by using the most efficient routes for travel, and the most appropriate vehicles for each job.
Vehicles and machinery are not left with the engines idling when not in use.
We correspond via e-mail where possible, and use electronic storage more and more as we are work towards a paper-free office.
We measure our success through:
1. Carrying out annual reviews to assess our environmental policy and objectives to respond and incorporate new ideas as well as changes in legislation.
2. Taking immediate remedial action wherever our performance can be improved.
3. Monitoring improvement and a reduction in our impact at each successive review.
Contact Us Now For A Free Quote